You can find the full article here.
- You need insight to see her/use her, just like Amygdala, a Great One.
- She takes care of you, as if she were a mother, helping you become stronger and stronger—until eventually, you transcend form into a great one (provided you get the ending where you turn into a slug thing).
- The game tells us that “every Great One loses its child, and then yearns for a surrogate.”
- She can control blood echoes, which probably means she’s powerful.
- When you damage the doll, the blood that spurts out is grey. You know...pale blood.
- She can’t really die.